Friday, November 5, 2010

Eggnog!

http://images.nymag.com/nymetro/food/features/eggnog051212_1_400.jpg

My name is Eric and this is my Nog Blog. I will be tasting different eggnogs, and letting you, my readers understand just how vivid the different tastes of Eggnog can be. Eggnog is a delicious drink that comes around for the holidays. It is a dairy based drink generally composed of eggs, nutmeg, sugar, milk and/or cream. The eggs are a very crucial part of the eggnog, as they provide the frothy texture.

My love for eggnog began one cold winter day when my mother alerted me to a season milkshake at McDonald's that I hadn't tried. I had never even tried eggnog before, and I was never inclined to, but I was a milkshake connoissuer, so I was up for it. When I tasted the creamy delicious eggnog mixed with ice cream made into a milkshake, I knew exactly what I wanted to be a connoissuer of now, no longer milkshakes, but eggnog. After that day, I went to McDonald's and bought an eggnog milkshake every chance I could, but soon even that was not enough to quell my hunger for the nog. This Eggnog season, you can join me on my adventures to taste and sample all that is Egg Nog.

No comments:

Post a Comment